Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chanticleer Stroll Garden

The spring colors are just getting underway here in chilly southeastern PA. But the sun is out today and made me think of this lovely little garden shed at Chanticleer Stroll Garden in Radnor. It used to have dried flowers and herbs hanging from its ceiling, but that's been cleaned out and replaced with this pastel rendition of the shed's surroundings.
The gardens are a beautiful place in which to spend an afternoon. It's where I went for a day after 9/11, just to bring myself into a sense of peace and calm.

6 comments:

candlemamma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
candlemamma said...

It is so very nice to meet you. I have a wonderful award for your lovely blog. Please come and get it.
I love your pictures. Your blog is nice and also intereseting. I will come back often. Sorry for the comment above. I had the wrong link, oh my :)

mwmdesigns said...

I'm glad to meet you, too, candlemamma. I visited your site yesterday and will pass the URL on to my candle-loving daughter.
An award? Well, I'll do my best to get to you because that comes as a big but very pleasant surprise.

candlemamma said...

Here is a link to your award. You are just wonderful. Thanks. I look forward to blogging with you! :)


Candlemamma's Scented Candle Blog

BOWquet said...

that looks so pretty!

Artist Victoria O'Neill said...

nice to see you posting on your blog. i love to go to this garden too. maybe we'll bump into each other there one day.......xox
looking forward to seeing you this weekend. check the date on your earlier post for the brunch thing....glad to see that i'm not the only one who is dazed and confused in this world...